By Nathan Lillie
Read Online or Download A Global Union for Global Workers: Collective Bargaining and Regulatory Politics in Maritime Shipping (Studies in International Relations) PDF
Best labour & industrial relations books
With the continued restructuring in Sudan, structural issues such because the want for ability improvement and interplay with technological switch need an in-depth research that this e-book bargains. The important topics of this book are- required ability formation, upskilling of the workers, and their interplay with technological switch in lieu of a deficient academic procedure and its implications.
This quantity seeks to re-energise the paradigm of the hot foreign Labour experiences by means of detailing how struggles over the development, replica, utilisation and restructuring of labour forces are the contested social foundations upon which the worldwide economic system stands. via a mixture of theoretical works and a sequence of case stories, the quantity highlights the leading edge of overseas labour stories.
Em que medida a indústria transforma as relações entre as pessoas? Será que os conflitos sociais emergentes nas sociedades menos desenvolvidas em resultado da implantação da grande indústria radicam na memória das sociedades pré-industriais? Indústria e conflito no meio rural é um estudo de história social que procura contribuir para responder a estas duas questões.
Detroit's chilly warfare locates the roots of yankee conservatism in a urban that was once a nexus of work and in postwar the US. Drawing on meticulous archival learn concentrating on Detroit, Colleen Doody indicates how clash over company values and competition to exertions, anticommunism, racial animosity, and faith resulted in the advance of a conservative ethos within the aftermath of global struggle II.
- Boundaries of Clan and Color: Transnational Comparisons of Inter-Group Disparity (Routledge Advances in Social Economics)
- Islanders in the Empire: Filipino and Puerto Rican Laborers in Hawai'i (Asian American Experience)
- Globalization and Employment Relations in the Auto Assembly Industry: A Study of Seven Countries (Bulletin of Comparative Labor Relations)
- The Dynamic Workplace: Present Structure and Future Redesign
- The Toughest Beat: Politics, Punishment, and the Prison Officers Union in California (Studies in Crime and Public Policy)
- The Food Industries of Europe in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries
Extra info for A Global Union for Global Workers: Collective Bargaining and Regulatory Politics in Maritime Shipping (Studies in International Relations)
A Global Union for Global Workers: Collective Bargaining and Regulatory Politics in Maritime Shipping (Studies in International Relations) by Nathan Lillie